A warm and welcoming Deer Run condo with private hot tub in Big Sky's Meadow Village is ready to be your mountain getaway! This spacious three-bedroom and two-bathroom end unit sleeps 8 comfortably, and has beautiful views overlooking the meadow and canyon. Comfort awaits you, including a master suite with a king-sized bed, main level bedroom with a queen-sized bed, and the lower level bedroom with two twin-sized beds. The upper level also features a loft with a sofa-sleeper.
Relax after a day on the mountain in your own private hot tub or in front of the condo's wood fireplace. Cook a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen stocked with a Keurig coffee maker, crock pot, toaster, complete dish/glassware/silverware, stemware, and collection of nonstick pots! Don't feel like staying in? Just 10-minute walk to Big Sky Town Center which offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. Continue on a short drive or free shuttle to Big Sky Resort for skiing, snowboarding, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and zip lining.
Enjoy Yellowstone National Park, white water rafting, Big Sky golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, horseback riding or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana.
The best part about this condo is its’ location! From here you have ultimate access to Big Sky Town Center! You’re also just a short drive away from the town center and Big Sky Resort that has tons of fantastic shops, restaurants, and bars. Yellowstone National Park is a 50-minute drive away as well, so there’s always something new to explore!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Private hot tub
- Wireless internet, flat panel smart TVs, Cable/Satellite
- Gas grill
- Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Attached one car garage
- Outstanding location – .25 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 6.5 miles to Big Sky Resort, 51 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: king-sized bed with TV, dresser and walk-in closet (3rd Floor)
- Second bedroom: queen-sized bed and closet (2nd Floor)
- Third bedroom: two twin-sized beds (1st Floor)
- Additional sleeping: sofa sleeper in the loft area can sleep 2 extra guests
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, Keurig coffee maker, toaster, bakeware, Crock Pot, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
- Bar top seating entertains three guests
- Dining table seating entertains six to eight guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in all bathrooms
Lone Mountain Escapes Recommendations:
- Olive B’s – A Continental Bistro!
- Michaelangelo’s Ristorante Italiano
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply