The Fly Fishing Cottage is your cozy little Montana escape, located 2.5 miles north of Big Sky on the banks of the famed Gallatin River. This well appointed one-bedroom and one-bath cottage with amentiies like a hot tub and fire pit is calling all fishermen!
Just three miles away from Big Sky Town Center which offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. Continue on a short drive to Big Sky Resort for shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and Zip lining.
Enjoy Yellowstone National Park, white water rafting, Big Sky golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, horseback riding or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana.
The best part about this Cottage is its’ location! From here you have ultimate Gallatin River access to some of the best fly fishing in America! You’re also just a short drive away from the town center and Big Sky Resort that has tons of fantastic shops, restaurants, and bars. Yellowstone National Park is a 50-minute drive away too, so there’s always something new to explore!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- 20 yards from Gallatin River
- Private Hot Tub
- Wireless internet and flat screen TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Outstanding location – Gallatin River front, 5-minute drive to Big Sky Town Center, and amazing mountain views!
- Bedroom: queen-sized bed, dresser and closet - Additional sleeping: full-sized sofa bed in the living area can sleep 2 extra guests
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, range/oven, dishware, blender, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
Dining: - Dining table seating entertains two guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in all bathrooms