We asked Amber some fun questions to get to know her better:
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? For me, it’s the beds! I love a soft bed with lots of pillows! A fully stocked kitchen is my second most important, I always want a home-cooked meal while on vacation!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where?I would cook for George Strait. Not only is he my absolute favorite country artist, but he also seems so genuine! I would make him dinner at the Trail Creek Luxury Mountain Retreat, just outside of Bozeman!
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? When I make my own bed, no hospital corners.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? When traveling a nice vacation rental is my go-to! Especially one with a private hot tub! However, when it comes to Montana Summertime – tent and/or camper camping is the best!
- What is your favorite season? This is a hard choice! Summer is my favorite because I love the water, camping, paddleboarding or floating the Madison River.
- Favorite sports team? Football is the Cowboys and Baseball would be the Red Sox!
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? My favorite character would be Mickey and Minnie – or any classic Disney character! Winne the Pooh is also a top contender!
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Samsung! Most of the technology I use is Samsung even down to some of the appliances in my home!
We ❤️ these photos of Amber living the Montana lifestyle!