We asked Jezal some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? The best vacation I have taken was to Norway with my family when I was younger. We went to meet my father’s extended family and visited my great-grandparents’ homestead.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? Comfortable beds and lots of cozy throw blankets!
- If you could cookdinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? I would, hands-down, cook dinner for the late Anthony Bourdain at Cascade Ridge Luxury Retreat.
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? That is a hard no to hospital corners.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? I have spent many, many nights in a tent, so I will say vacation rental!
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clark, what was your favorite place? How can I possibly choose one place?
- What is your favorite season? Spring, the weather is perfect!
- Favorite sports team? Denver Nuggets
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? Lots of time outside…sledding, skiing, biking.
- Favorite book of all time?How about a favorite TV character? Michael Scott from The Office.
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? I am a die hard Skippy peanut butter fan. Creamy only.
Learn more about Jezal and the rest of the Stay Montana team!
We ❤️ these photos of Jezal!