We asked Reggie some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? The Virgin Islands are always amazing; the water there is unreal. My best vacation though… I traveled around South America for three months. I got certified in a dance technique in Brazil and got to explore the Amazon then went to Peru and hiked the Inca trail to Machu Picchu.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? A hot tub!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Not a food critic, that’s for sure; I’m not much of a cook. I’d probably choose a comedian because I love to laugh, and I hope it’d lead to engaging and diverse conversations. I would absolutely do it at Copper John Getaway. That place is beautiful, and I feel like the kitchen would make me look like I know what I’m doing.
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? No hospital corners. My legs need freedom. I’m too tall for that.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Tent! I love anything outside.
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clark, what was your favorite place? Anything along the Missouri River. I bet the fishing is awesome and the views are insane. That is big sky country.
- What is your favorite season? I’m the quintessential Montanan. Winter and summer all the way.
- Favorite sports team? I don’t do sports. I like hot dogs though. I usually go to sports for the food.
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? I did a lot outside and thoroughly enjoyed that.
- Favorite book of all time? One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest by Ken Kesey
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Unfortunately, yes. I’m tall. It’s hard to find pants so when I do I stick to the brand.
Learn more about Reggie and the rest of the Stay Montana team!
We ❤️ these photos of Reggie!