Situated in the heart of the historic district, above a classic Bozeman restaurant and well-established gallery, Historic Overlook is the perfect home away from home! As you enter this apartment, you are greeted by a true entry hall with a console table and mirrored coat rack. The living room is straight ahead with ten-foot ceilings and large windows overlooking Main Street.
The comfortable queen-sized Air Sleeper Sofa has an oversized mirror above it. There are two woven bolsters doubling as footrests and tables. There is a leather recliner, adding to the seating comfort. A warm, wooden, three-piece entertainment center houses a TV with great cable service. There is also a DVD player with a library of DVDs, as well as a stereo with a library of CDs. A wonderful selection of games is provided for our guest's pleasure. This unit also offers an A/C unit to keep you cool in the summer months.
Just off the living area, through an arched opening, is the kitchen---equipped with all you will need. In the kitchen, against another window overlooking Main Street, is a drop leaf dining table, able to entertain four people.
Off the entry hall, away from any street noise, is the bedroom with a cherry headboard, nightstand, and dresser. A large skylight fills this room with wonderful natural light and starlit nights. A top-of-the-line, pillow-topped, king-size bed is adorned in claret and yellow bedding. The sheets are 400-thread count Egyptian cotton. A radio alarm, lamps and phones are also included.
The bathroom, just off the bedroom, has a tub/shower combo. A relaxing soak or an invigorating shower are both wonderful ways to begin or end a day. There are plenty of towels and also laundry facilities conveniently located just down the hall if needed.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Located off of Main Street
- Flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, library of DVDs, CD player, library of CDs
- High speed internet
- Coin OP washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- Air conditioning unit
- Nearby ATM, post office, internet café, FedEx, banks, shopping, and restaurants
- Bedroom: king-sized bed
- Additional sleeping: queen-sized sleeper sofa
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with a range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mix-master, dishes, glassware, flatware, bake ware, cookware, spice rack, knives, and cutting boards.
- Table with leaf insert to entertain four people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap
Stay Montana Recommendations:
- Open Range
- Nova Cafe
- Five on Black
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply