This beautiful Bozeman retreat is located on the Riverside Golf Course, within feet of the East Gallatin River. It offers a view of the Bridger Mountains and comes equipped with a little bit of everything you need for a comfortable Bozeman getaway.
This quiet, three-bedroom and two and half bath home comes comfortably suited to sleep up to eight guests. The private master bedroom includes a king-sized bed, gas fireplace and separate bathroom with a large tub and relaxing steam shower. The second bedroom is fitted with a queen bed. The third bedroom has a twin/full bunk bed. There is an additional sofa sleeper located in the office.
The house is also equipped with air conditioning, four satellite equipped TVs, high-speed internet, a wood burning stove in the living room, a washer/dryer, and an outside patio and barbeque. This property is PET NEGOTIABLE.
Whether you are here to enjoy the world-class fishing and hunting; whitewater rafting; skiing; or shopping in historic, downtown Bozeman—you will find all that you need at the East Gallatin Retreat!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Patio and gas grill
- Flat screen TV with satellite, DVD player, stereo system, and games
- High speed internet
- Air conditioning
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- Wood burning stove and fireplace
- Pets negotiable with pet deposit
- Garage and driveway available for parking
- Master bedroom: king-sized bed
- Bedroom 1: queen-sized bed
- Bedroom 2: twin/full bunk bed
- Additional sleeping: sofa sleeper located in the office
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, dishwasher, cookware, coffee maker, toaster
- Table to entertain six people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in two bathrooms
Stay Montana Recommendations:
- Sweet Chilis Asian Bistro
- Open Range
- Montana Ale Works
- No smoking
- Pets negotiable
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
* Rates are subject to change without notice. Pricing excludes taxes, additional options or fees.
Vacation Rental Standard Pricing
Reviewed: Jan 2, 2018
This is a wonderful home. It is well laid out The master bedroom is private, beautiful views, fabulous soaking tub and steam shower and lots of closet space. Well stocked with extra blankets. But the gem of this home is the living room the fireplace is warm and inviting yet just outside the window are beautiful Mountain View. We came for our first white Christmas and we were not disappointed. As it snowed we snuggled up in front of the fire and enjoyed a wonderful Christmas! I had a couple of questions and they were answered with in minutes even on Christmas Day. It was an excellent experience and we hope to go back again soon
Redondo Beach, US
Reviewed: Dec 29, 2017
Very professional and responsive even responded to my email on Christmas Day within an hour! The team ensured we had an excellent stay
We spent our first white Christmas in this lovely home. We loved the comfortable living room with big picture windows looking at the beautiful mountains and cozy fireplace. We had a wonderful Christmas
Reviewed: Dec 28, 2017
Your lovely home gave us a beautiful white Christmas! My grandson lives and works here in Bozeman as a physicist. My daughter and her family came for a holiday and it was wonderful. We loved the view, the great fireplace and just felt like "home."
Thank you for making a perfect holiday!
Reviewed: Sep 5, 2017
Right at Home!!
The house is located just north of Bozeman with very easy access to the shopping and restaurants downtown. The house is well equipped with the items for your stay. We will definitely return.
Reviewed: May 17, 2017
Everyone was very responsive.
It is a beautiful house and very nice to have the freedom and comfort.