A warm and newly renovated Deer Run condo with private hot tub in Big Sky's Meadow Village is ready to be your mountain retreat! This spacious four bedroom and two bathroom end unit sleeps10 comfortably, and has beautiful views overlooking the meadow and canyon. Relax after a day on the mountain in your own private hot tub or in front of the condo's wood fireplace. Cook a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen or the condo is just a10-minute walk to Big Sky Town Center which offers numerous restaurants, shops, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market, ice skating and much more.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Private hot tub
- Wireless internet and flat panel smart TVs with Hulu LiveTV
- Grill - charcoal
- Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Attached one car garage
- Outstanding location – .25 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 6.5 miles to Big Sky Resort, 51 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: king bed with TV and walk-in closet (3rd Floor)
- Second bedroom: queen bed (3rd floor)
- Third bedroom: queen bed (2nd Floor)
- Fourth bedroom: two full beds (1st Floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, bakeware, Crock Pot, salt & pepper, pots & pans, utensils, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels.
- Bar top seating entertains 2 guests
- Dining table seating entertains 6 guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Hulu LiveTV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call 24/7 Maintenance
- Fireplace - wood provided
- Flatscreen TV's
- Washer and Dryer
- Private Hot Tub
- Attached Garage for one car
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Town Center
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.