Our spacious and affordable condo with a hot tub offers nice finishes with flat screen TVs, a wood burning fireplace. The living area is an open space concept with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area, breakfast bar, and cozy living room featuring the wood burning stone fireplace. Master suite with a king-sized bed and two other bedrooms with private bathrooms. There is a one-car garage and washer and dryer in the unit. Our condo is 1 mile from Big Sky Town Center and just a short 10 minute drive to the biggest (and best) downhill skiing in the west.
Big Sky Resort is "America's Biggest Skiing," offering winter enthusiasts 5,800 acres, a 4,350 foot vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wood burning Fireplace - wood provided
- Private Hot tub
- Flat screen TV
- Washer and dryer
- Heated garage for 1 car and 1 outside parking spot
- Outstanding location – 7.2 miles to Big Sky Resort, 10 minute walk to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master Bedroom: King-sized bed (2nd floor)
- Second Bedroom: Queen-sized bed (2nd floor)
- Third Bedroom: 3 twin-sized bed (1st floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, bakeware, crock pot, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
- Bar top seating entertains three guests
- Dining table seating entertains six guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wifi - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- 24/7 Guest Hotline and Assistance
- Washer and Dryer
- One-Car Heated Attached Garage
- Private Hot Tub
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Meadow
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.