The Fly Fishing House is your quintessential Montana fly fishing escape! Located 2.5 miles north of Big Sky on the banks of the famed Gallatin River, this three-bedroom and three-bath home is calling all fishermen. After a long day of fishing, just kick back in the hot tub or the large deck and relax to the sounds of the Gallatin River.
The home is only three miles away from Big Sky Town Center that offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. Continue on a short drive to Big Sky Resort for shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and Zip lining.
Enjoy Yellowstone National Park, white water rafting, Big Sky golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, horseback riding or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana.
The best part about this home is its' location! From here you have ultimate Gallatin River access to some of the best fly fishing in America! You're also just a short drive away from the town center and Big Sky Resort that has tons of fantastic shops, restaurants, and bars. Yellowstone National Park is a 50-minute drive away too, so there's always something new to explore!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a hot tub, wireless internet, deck, flat screen TV, fireplace, full kitchen, and more
- Outstanding location – Gallatin River front, 5-minute drive to Big Sky Town Center, and amazing mountain views!
- Master bedroom: king-sized bed with TV, sofa, dresser and walk-in closet
- Second bedroom: queen-sized bed, built-in dresser and sink, and closet
- Third bedroom: two twin-sized beds, built-in dresser and sink, private bathroom, and closet
- Additional sleeping: sofa sleeper in the living area can sleep 2 extra guests
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
-Salt and Pepper
-2 rolls of paper towels
-2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
-2 dishwasher tablets
-2 extra trash bags per can
-1 bottle liquid dish soap
-4 laundry detergent pods
-1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishware, blender, basic spices, food processor, mixer, Crock Pot, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
- Dining table seating entertains six guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WiFi) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Washer and Dryer
- Wii Game Console
- Hot Tub
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.