Our spacious and newly renovated condo is nestled in the Hidden Village neighborhood, conveniently located minutes from Town Center and 6 miles to Big Sky Resort. This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath unit sleeps 12 comfortably and has a private hot tub. It is the perfect retreat for your family and friends! The kitchen is well equipped with all appliances, dish-ware and cook-ware. Grill out on the balcony while enjoying beautiful views of the mountains! Washer and dryer are in the unit.
Big Sky Resort, "America’s Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5,800 acres, a 4,350 foot vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer, enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wireless internet, Hulu Live TV & flat screen TV
- Deck and gas grill
- Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Parking: 1 car garage and 1 spot in driveway
- Private Hot Tub
- Outstanding location – 10-minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 1.4 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: King bed and on-suite bathroom (top floor, up one staircase from entry)
- Second bedroom: King bed (entry level)
- Third bedroom: 4 twin beds (2 bunk beds, entry level)
- Fourth bedroom: Queen bed (1st floor, down one staircase from entry)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, stove, oven, toaster, dishware, bakeware, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels.
- Dining table to entertain 8 guests
- Bar seats in kitchen entertains four guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Streaming TV
- Wireless internet - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Private indoor Hot Tub
- Community Pool and Hot Tub (pool only available in summer) (**The communal HOA pools are still closed during phase 2 of the re-opening at the direction of the Gallatin County Health Department)
- Deck and BBQ Grill
View And Location:
- Big Sky Meadow
- Mountain View
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.