Our completely renovated condo offers spectacular finishes with granite counters, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TV's, wood burning fireplace and much more. Our condo is four miles away from the biggest (and best) downhill skiing in the west and a few minutes from Big Sky town center. The living area is an open space concept with a fully equipped kitchen to make a gourmet meal, dining area seating 8 people, granite breakfast bar, and cozy living room featuring the wood burning stone fireplace. There are two bedrooms featuring queen size beds and a bunk room with 3 twin beds and 1 full bed. The master bedroom has a flat screen TV, large closet and sitting area. The top floor bath has a tub with shower, the remaining two baths have large showers. There is a one car garage with tuning bench. Washer and dryer in unit and a recreation center with pool and hot tub nearby. (**The communal HOA pools are still closed during phase 2 of the re-opening at the direction of the Gallatin County Health Department)
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Complimentary Winter Shuttle service based on availability from 9am to 6pm to Big Sky Resort!
- Community pool and hot tub - Pool only available in the summer season
- Flat screen TV's
- Cable/Satellite and Wifi - WIFI speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area.
- Parking for 2 vehicles
- Full kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Snow removal
- Outstanding location – 10-Minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 1.4 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: Queen bed (2nd floor)
- Second Bedroom: Queen-sized bed (1st floor)
- Bunk Room: 1 full-sized bed, 3 twin-sized bed (2nd floor)
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Gas Range,Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- 4 Chairs at the bar counter top
- Table for 6 to 8 guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Dishware and Flatware
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
- One Car attached garage
- Deck and BBQ Grill
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Big Sky Meadow
- Skyline Free Shuttle Route