Our spacious and well appointed condo is nestled in the Hidden Village neighborhood, conveniently located minutes from Town Center and 6 miles to Big Sky Resort. This 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath unit sleeps 10 comfortably and is only steps to the community hot tub and pool (pool open in summer). It is the perfect retreat for your family and friends! The kitchen is well equipped with all appliances, dish-ware and cook-ware. Grill out on the balcony while enjoying beautiful views of the mountains! Great bonus room and washer and dryer are in the unit.
Big Sky Resort, "America's Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5,800 acres, a 4,350 foot vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer, enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wireless internet, flat screen TV, cable/satellite TV
- Deck and gas grill
- Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Attached one car garage
- 150 steps to the community hot tub and pool (pool only available in the summer)
- Outstanding location – 10-minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 1.4 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: King-sized bed and on-suite bathroom (2nd floor)
- Second bedroom: Queen-sized bed (1st floor)
- Third bedroom: Bunk Bed Full-sized bed and twin bed (1st floor)
- Fourth bedroom: 2 Twin beds (1st floor)
- Additional sleeping: Futon for one in bonus room
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, dishwasher, coffee maker, stove, oven, toaster, dishware, bakeware, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels.
- Dining table to entertain 6 guests
- Bar seats in kitchen entertains four guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Wireless internet - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Community Pool and Hot Tub (pool only available in summer)
- One Car attached garage
- Deck and BBQ Grill
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Big Sky Meadow
- Mountain View
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.