Our completely renovated condo offers spectacular finishes with, stainless steel appliances, flat screen TV's, wood burning fireplace and much more. Our condo is a quick 10 minute drive or free shuttle away from the biggest (and best) downhill skiing in the west and conveniently located close to Big Sky Town Center. The living area is an open space concept with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area seating 6 people, breakfast bar, and cozy living room featuring the wood burning fireplace. There are two bedrooms featuring a king size bed and a bunk room with 1 twin bed and 1 queen bed. The master bedroom has a flat screen TV, large closet and en suite bathroom. There is a one car garage and washer and dryer in unit. The community recreation center features a summertime pool and year round hot tub.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Community pool and hot tub - Pool only available in the summer season
- Wood burning fireplace and firewood provided
- Flat screen TV's
- Cable/Satellite and Wifi
- Parking for 2 vehicles (1 car in garage)
- Full kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Newly renovated
- Outstanding location – 10-Minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 1.4 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: King bed (2nd floor)
- Bunk Room: 1 Queen bed, 1 twin bed (2nd floor)
- Queen sofa sleeper (3rd Floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range,Coffee Maker, Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Bakeware, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 6 guests
- Breakfast bar with 3 chairs
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Dishware and Flatware
- Community Pool and Hot Tub
- One Car attached garage
- BBQ Grill
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Big Sky Meadow
- Skyline Free Shuttle Route
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.