Welcome to "Maywood," a high-quality condo at an affordable price in an excellent location with gorgeous mountain views!! Located just off I-90's 19th Ave exit, in the Cattail Creek area, Maywood is sure to provide easy access to all that the Gallatin Valley has to offer. Enjoy the various walking trails, pond and park within walking distance. Also, within walking distance: The Springs at Bozeman (a retirement community), Costco, Target, and the Outlaw Brewery. Maywood is only 5 miles from downtown Bozeman, the MSU campus, and the Gallatin Valley Mall.
Our goal is to have Maywood feel like your "home away from home"—a comfortable and relaxing space to return to after enjoying some of the many activities Bozeman has to offer. With a 2-car garage, this three-bedroom, two-and-a-half bath condo has wonderful mountain views from all windows, as well as the front porch and back deck. The two flat-screen TVs (one in the master bedroom) come with the DirecTV. Wireless high speed internet is also provided, with updated speed in 2020 for guests doing remote working and schooling.
The master bedroom includes a king-sized bed, walk-in closet, and separate tiled shower and large tub in the bathroom. The second bedroom is equipped with a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom has two twin-sized beds. These bedrooms are located just off the hall from a full bath. The living room has a sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, and is separate from the TV area. Hardwood floors and granite countertops are throughout the home. Furnished with new Bozeman "Mattress Mill" mattresses, top quality furniture, and a well-equipped kitchen, this condo is suited to make your stay as enjoyable as possible. If you have children, this home provides a pack and play, high chair, baby tub, toys, children's books, and umbrella stroller. All children are welcome to pick out a "stuffie" to take home with them to remember their trip.
Bozeman is certainly a "destination city" and for good reason, and Maywood is perfect place to call home as you explore the Gallatin Valley!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Great view of Bridger Mountains
- Patio and deck, Grill, fireplace
- Flat screen TV with DirectTV, DVD player, stereo system, CD player, games
- High speed internet (updated in 2020)
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent, linens, ironing board
- Located only a short drive from MSU Campus and downtown Bozeman
- Pack n Play, high chair, baby tub, and umbrella stroller available
- Master bedroom: king-sized bed on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 1: queen-sized bed on 2nd floor
- Bedroom 2: two twin-sized beds on 2nd floor
- Additional sleeping: sleeper sofa
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, toaster, oven, stove, microwave, cookware, and dishware
- Table with leaf insert to entertain six people
- Two seats at bar
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in full baths
- Downhill / Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- High Speed Internet - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Washer and Dryer
- Pack n Play, High Chair, Baby Tub, and Umbrella Stroller
- Deck and Grill
- 2-Car Garage
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.