A warm and welcoming Pines condo with private hot tub in Big Sky's meadow is ready to be your mountain getaway! This spacious well appointed three-bedroom and three-bathroom end unit sleeps 9 comfortably (each bedroom has private bath), and has beautiful mountain views. Comfort awaits you, including a master suite with a queen-sized bed, lower level bedroom with a queen-sized bed and twin bed, and the lower level bedroom with a queen-sized bed and two twin-sized beds.
Relax after a day on the mountain in your own private hot tub or in front of the condo's wood fireplace. Cook a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen stocked with a coffee maker, crock pot, toaster, complete dish/glassware/silverware, stemware, and collection of nonstick pots! Don't feel like staying in? Just 5-minute drive to Big Sky Town Center which offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. Continue on a short drive or check Skyline Bus schedule to Big Sky Resort for skiing, snowboarding, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and zip lining.
Enjoy Yellowstone National Park, white water rafting, Big Sky golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, horseback riding or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana.
The best part about this condo is its' location! From here you have ultimate access to Big Sky Town Center! You're also just a short drive away from the town center and Big Sky Resort that has tons of fantastic shops, restaurants, and bars. Yellowstone National Park is a 50-minute drive away as well, so there's always something new to explore!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Private hot tub
- Wireless internet, flat panel smart TVs, Cable/Satellite
- Gas grill
- Wood burning fireplace - wood provided
- Full kitchen
- Washer and dryer
- Attached one car garage - parking for two cars
- Outstanding location – .5 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 6.5 miles to Big Sky Resort, 51 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: queen-sized bed (Main Floor)
- Second bedroom: queen-sized bed and twin-sized bed (Lower level)
- Third bedroom: queen-sized bed and two twin-sized beds (lower level)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, bakeware, Crock Pot, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
- Bar top seating entertains four guests
- Dining table seating entertains six to eight guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner and soap in all bathrooms
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- 24/7 Guest Hotline and Assistance
- Wood burning fireplace
- Washer and Dryer
- One-Car Attached Garage
- Private Hot Tub
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Meadow
Please note, most homes in Montana do not have air conditioning. We encourage guests to open the windows at night to enjoy cooler evening temperatures and close them during the day (including curtains/blinds) to keep the cool air in. For your safety, please only open windows when you are present on the property. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.