Saddle Ridge Slopeside Retreat is the perfect Big Sky ski-in/ski-out condo! This well appointed 3 bedroom condo is awaiting you for your next Big Sky Escape! Located within the Moonlight base area is the Saddle Ridge ski-in/ski-out condo complex and it is the perfect blend of convenience and value. After a day of adventure you can relax in the private hot tub and take in the amazing views of Big Sky Resort.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Flat Screen TV
- Washer and Dryer with Laundry Detergent
- Private Hot Tub
- Gas Grill
- Snow Removal
- Parking for 2 Cars, Outside Spaces
- Outstanding location - Few minutes walk to Moonlight base of Big Sky Resort, 7.5 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 60 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom 1: King bed, Twin-sized bed, upper level
- Bedroom 2: Queen bed, lower level
- Bedroom 3: Twin bed and Twin bed bunk, lower level
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range,Coffee Maker, Toaster, Crock Pot, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, 8 Place Settings, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 6 people
- 4 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- 12 Bath Towels, 6 Hand Towels, 6 Wash Clothes, 6 Hot Tub Towels
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Private Hot Tub
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
- No Pets
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Ski-in/Ski- out to Big Sky Moonlight Base Area
Please note, most homes in Montana do not have air conditioning. We encourage guests to open the windows at night to enjoy cooler evening temperatures and close them during the day (including curtains/blinds) to keep the cool air in. For your safety, please only open windows when you are present on the property. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.