This studio condo in Stillwater is nicely appointed in the mountain village with living area and kitchen. From your condo, 5 minute walk to te ski lifts, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, and a spa; or ride the skyline bus to the Big Sky Golf course, Big Sky Town Center events, movie theaters, restaurants, and shopping.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wood Burning Fireplace - wood provided
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite/Cable
- Full Kitchen
- Community Washer and Dryer
- Snow Removal
- Parking for 1 Car
- Outstanding location - Across the street from Big Sky Resort, 6.3 miles from Big Sky Town Center, 57 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
Condo is on the 1st floor of the complex
- Full-sized Bed (1st floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range,Coffee Maker,Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, 4 Place Settings, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- 2 Bar Stools
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Wood Burning Fireplace
- Washer and Dryer in community
- Outside Deck
- Parking for 1 Car
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- .1 miles across street to Big Sky Resort Base Area
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.