Settle into this cozy, one-bedroom apartment located in historic, downtown Bozeman. Open the windows and enjoy the sounds of a creek rushing underneath this 100-year-old property.
Nestled above Main Street, this newly renovated apartment will provide either the long or short-term traveler with all the comforts of home. Located above one of Bozeman's classic restaurants and chic galleries, Fish Tales offers plenty of activity just outside your doorstep to entertain.
The décor fits its name: a fishing motif, needlepoint area rug lays beneath a glass topped canoe serving as a coffee table. A cozy, upholstered Queen Air Sleeper Sofa asks to be curled up in. A leather chair with ottoman provides sumptuous seating.
There is a lovely large pine desk with ample workspace. The dining area is furnished with a drop leaf table that seats one to four people. There is a canoe shelving unit, housing serving pieces and table linens to make your stay more enjoyable.
The master bedroom has a large skylight that drenches the room with natural light while providing a glimpse at the stars when the conditions are right. There is a cherry headboard, as well as cherry night stands. A top of the line, pillow-top king-sized bed will be the perfect place for a restful night of sleep. The sheets are 100% Egyptian cotton, 400-thread count, soft and comfortable. There is a down comforter and plenty of down and synthetic down pillows. The matching cherry dresser and closet provide just the right storage for any visitor.
Just off the bedroom, the bright new bathroom has a tub and shower. A pedestal sink enhances the timelessness of this lovely flat. There are plenty of luxurious towels. There are original, wooden, built-in cupboards for toiletry storage, which is where you will find extras you may need during your stay. There are laundry facilities conveniently located just down the hall.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Flat screen TV with cable service, DVD player, library of DVDs, and a stereo with a library of CDs
- Air conditioning, linens, ironing board
- Flat screen TV with cable
- High speed internet
- Coin-Op washer and dryer with laundry detergent located in hallway
- Located in downtown Bozeman
- Pets allowed (pet fee required)
- Nearby ATM, post office, internet café, banks, area fitness center, grocery store, downtown shopping
- Bedroom 1: king-sized bed
- Additional sleeping: queen-sized air sleeper sofa
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen equipped with refrigerator, range, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mix-master, well-styled dishes, glassware, flatware, spice center, knives, and cutting boards.
- Drop leaf table to entertain up to four people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap
- Downhill / Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Coin-op washer and dryer
- No smoking
- No Pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Located in downtown Bozeman