Top Reasons to Book Your Vacation Rental with Stay Montana
Best Rates Guaranteed
Book directly with Stay Montana to get the best rates on all the properties we manage. Did you know OTA sites like Airbnb, vrbo, booking.com charge up to an additional 15%? Avoid these extra fees by booking directly on staymontana.com.
Large Selection of Vacation Rentals Across Montana
From Southwestern Montana to Northwestern Montana, waterfront to ski in/out, luxurious with all the amenities to secluded cabins, pet friendly to condos with private hot tubs, we have the perfect property for you. We pride ourselves on hand picked top quality rentals. Book your dream Montana vacation rental today!
Free Big Sky Winter Shuttle
Our Culture Of Service Creates The Highest Level Of Loyalty. We have guests who return for years because they love the level of service they get from Stay Montana.
- SafeHome Enhanced Cleaning Procedures
- In House Maintenance and Housekeeping
- Contactless self check-in
- In Property Tablets allowing guests to chat with issues or questions, view recommended activities and leave feedback
- VRMA member, committed to the highest standards of excellence for vacation rental professionals
Locally Owned with a Wealth of Hospitality Experience
- We live here, we love it and we want to share it with you! Give us a call 888-871-7856 if we can help in any way!
- Hospitality Trained Team & Concierge At Your Beck and Call 24 Hours A Day
- 3 local offices in Big Sky Town Center, Bozeman just south of Four Corners in the Bridge District, and Bigfork near the Eagle Bend Golf Course
- Chris and Jen Torsleff founded Stay Montana in 2016, bringing over 55 years of combined hospitality and resort property management experience gained from working for great companies like Vail Resorts, Ritz Carlton, Hilton and Marriott. They have built a service focused team that prioritizes the guest experience first.
- Stay Montana has deep ties in Western Montana: Having owned and managed rental properties in Big Sky and Bozeman for more than 20 years, its owners and their family have enjoyed many days of skiing, hiking and fishing in the Gallatin Valley.