This family friendly Deer Run condo in Big Sky's Meadow Village is ready to be your mountain getaway! This spacious 3 bedroom and 3 bathroom end unit sleeps 6 comfortably, and has beautiful views overlooking the meadow and canyon. Comfort awaits you, including a master suite with king bed, main level bedroom with queen, and lower level bedroom queen bed.
Relax after a day on the mountain in front of the condo's wood fireplace. Cook a delicious meal in the well-equipped kitchen! Don't feel like staying in? Just a 10-minute walk to Big Sky Town Center, which offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. Continue on a short drive or check Skyline Bus schedule to Big Sky Resort for skiing, snowboarding, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and zip lining.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Big Sky Resort is "America's Biggest Skiing," offering winter enthusiasts 5,800 acres, 4,350 foot vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wood Burning Fireplace - wood provided
- Flat Screen TV
- Washer and Dryer
- Charcoal Grill
- Snow Removal
- Parking for 2 Cars, 1 Garage and 1 Outside Space
- Outstanding location - .25 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 6.5 miles to Big Sky Resort, 51 miles to W. Yellowstone park entrance
- Master bedroom: king-sized bed (3rd floor)
- Second bedroom: queen-sized bed (2nd floor)
- Third bedroom: queen-sized bed (1st floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with electric range, coffee maker, toaster, Crock Pot, blender, bakeware, 6 place settings, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels.
- Table for 5 people
- 2 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- 12 Bath Towels, 8 Hand Towels, 6 Wash Clothes
- Olive B's – A Continental Bistro!
- Ousel and Spur Pizza and Italian
- Gallatin Riverhouse Grill
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Wood Burning Fireplace -Firewood Provided
- Washer and Dryer
- 2 Outside Decks
- Attached Garage for one car
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Town Center
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.