Escape to all Big Sky has to offer in this well appointed two bedroom Glacier condo. The Glacier community offers an indoor pool, hot tub and sauna to kick back and relax after a great day skiing or exploring. Our location is minutes from Big Sky Town Center for shopping, dining, ice skating, movie theater and concerts or a 10 minute drive to Big Sky Resort for a day on the mountain. The living area is an open concept with a fully equipped kitchen, dining area seating for 4 and a cozy living room featuring vaulted ceiling and a fireplace. The master suite features a king bed and en suite bathroom and a second bedroom is furnished with 2 twin beds.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, horseback riding, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Community pool, sauna and hot tub year round
- Flat screen TV
- Cable and WiFi
- Parking off street for 2 vehicles
- Full kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Snow removal
- Ski Locker -lockable
- Outstanding location – 10-Minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 1.4 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 52 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance. Walking distance to Big Sky Golf course and Cross Country Skiing!
- Master bedroom: King bed with en Suite Bathroom with walk-in shower (1st floor)
- Second Bedroom: 2 Twin beds (1st floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
-Salt and Pepper
-2 rolls of paper towels
-2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom
-2 dishwasher tablets
-2 extra trash bags per can
-1 bottle liquid dish soap
-4 laundry detergent pods
-1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range/Oven, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Dinning table for 4 people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Cloths
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Horseback Riding
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Cable TV
- WIFI - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Local Phone
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Wood Burning Fireplace - firewood provided
- Washer & Dryer
- Coffee maker
- Dishware and Flatware
- Community Year Round Pool, Sauna and Hot Tub
- Parking Space
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Big Sky Meadow - Walking distance to Golf and Cross Country Skiing
- Big Sky Golf Course
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.