Little Plume Flat is the quintessential cozy, ski-in/ski-out flat! This luxury above garage flat is awaiting you for your next Big Sky Escape! Located in the Cascade ski-in/ski-out neighborhood of Big Sky, nestled in a wooded area prime for wildlife viewing, the flat is great for couples looking for a few days away from it all. The owner lives on-site in the main house attached to the garage.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs. In addition to downhill skiing, there are many nearby cross country skiing trails, snowshoeing trails and the opportunity for winter visits to Yellowstone National Park via the close by West Yellowstone park entrance.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Relax in one of the most pleasant summer climates in the country full of cool breezes and abundant wildflowers. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Ski-in/Ski-out via Cascade lift (early season lift may not be open)
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite TV
- Washer and Dryer with Laundry Detergent
- Parking for 1 Car, 1 Outside Space. 4wd Vehicle Required in winter
- Outstanding location - Minutes from Big Sky Resort with amazing views of Lone Peak
- Bedroom: queen bed
- Living area: Full size sofa sleeper
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, 4 Place Settings, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 4 people
- 3 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- 6 Bath Towels, 4 Hand Towels, 4 Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Outside Parking for 1 car
- No smoking
- No pets
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Ski-in/Ski-out via Cascade Lift
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.