With beautiful views of Lone Peak and the invaluable location of ski-in/ski-out, you don't want to miss this beautifully decorated condo! The Shoshone Condominium Hotel is conveniently located in the heart of Big Sky’s Mountain Village. Sitting at the base of iconic Lone Peak, the Shoshone is ski in / out and less than 100 yards from the main Big Sky ticket window, retail, restaurants and grocery store. Shoshone’s fitness center is complimentary, and includes an exercise room, heated outdoor pool and indoor hot tub, and is adjacent to the Yellowstone Conference Center and Huntley Lodge and restaurant.
This one bedroom, 2 bathroom condo sleeps 6 with a King Master Bedroom, a queen sized Murphy bed and sofa sleeper. This condo has an oversized living room vs. the standard Shoshone layout, allowing for an open concept living room/dining room/kitchen area allows for everyone to spread out and socialize. The kitchen, with a dining table that seats 6, is open but has everything you need to cook breakfast before heading out for a day of adventure!
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Elevator in building to access guest floors
- Oversized Living Room
- Gas Fireplace
- Flat Screen TV with DirectTV
- Full Kitchen
- Outside Free Parking, pass required in winter
- Outstanding location - Steps to Big Sky Resort Base Area, 6.3 miles from Big Sky Town Center, 57 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Shoshone’s fitness center is complimentary, and includes an exercise room, heated outdoor pool and indoor hot tub
- King-sized bed (Master Bedroom)
- Sofa bed (Living Room)
- Murphy Bed (Living room)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Electric Range, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Cookware, Silverware, Dishware, Glasses, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 6 people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Room Charges in Restaurant, Bell service, Valet Parking, Boot Storage & Bell Carts are not available for use by Stay Montana Guests.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View and Location:
- Mountain View
- Steps to Big Sky Resort Base Area
Please note, most homes in Montana do not have air conditioning. We encourage guests to open the windows at night to enjoy cooler evening temperatures and close them during the day (including curtains/blinds) to keep the cool air in. For your safety, please only open windows when you are present on the property. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.