These NEW Bozeman properties are your perfect home base for summer adventures! From brand-new builds, to gorgeous Bridger Mountain views, to cozy family getaways, to luxury properties on acreage where you can watch the Elk graze, there’s something for everyone!
Bozeman offers convenient access to Big Sky, Yellowstone National Park, and Bozeman itself is a destination where outdoor recreational opportunities abound! You’ll also enjoy great restaurants, lively nightlife, and a wealth of shopping in Bozeman. Check out our Bozeman area guide here!
Contact our friendly local team if you’d like assistance planning your Bozeman, Montana summer adventure!
Plan ahead for your summer trip! Glacier is requiring tickets and Yellowstone lodging & activities get booked quickly!
Glacier National Park will, like last year, use a reservation system for the summer of 2023 for people traveling on the Going-to-the-Sun Road & in the North Fork area in an effort to control crowds and promote safety in the park. While Yellowstone National Park is not requiring tickets to enter the park, the campgrounds, lodging and tours get booked quickly so make sure to plan in advance! To help inform our Stay Montana guests and make sure they have a smooth, fantastic vacation, we’ve put together information below on visiting YNP and GNP. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to our team!
Also, be aware that our vacation rentals across Montana are booking quickly for summer of 2023 so please make your reservations today!
Glacier National Park
Tickets for Going-to-the-Sun Road can be purchased on recreation.gov. Details on tickets here.
Note, the GTTSR receives a lot of snow and usually opens around June.
An Entry Reservation Ticket will be required from May 26th to September 10th, 2023 for private vehicles & motorcycles traveling on the Going-to-the-Sun Road between 6am and 3pm from the West Glacier & Camas Road entrances. Tickets are $2.00, good for 3 days, and are in addition to your Park Pass. Foot & bicycle traffic does not require an Entry Reservation Ticket. Tickets are included if you have lodging or service reservations, just show your receipt. Entry Reservation Tickets will be limited with about 40% of them available 120 days in advance and 60% of them available 1 days in advance. Tickets can be purchased on the recreation.gov website.
The Polebridge entrance also requires a reservation for vehicles accessing the North Fork Area. Tickets are required May 26th to September 10th, 2023 for travel between 6am to 3pm and good for 1 day. If you have a camping reservation, you do not need a ticket.
The St. Mary, Many Glaicer & Two Medicine entrances require tickets from July 1 – September 10, 2023 from 6am to 3pm and tickets are good for 1 day.
For more information and a map on the Glacier National Park corridor requiring tickets go here.
Check the latest status updates for Glacier here.
Lodging near Glacier National Park>>
Yellowstone National Park
Reservations are not required to enter the park or planned for the summer of 2023; however, Yellowstone campground & lodging reservations can fill up months in advance so make sure to make your reservation early! You can make your reservation for Yellowstone camping, lodging, tours, etc. online here.
Check the latest park status update here.
These properties are NEW NEW NEW and just in time for summer fun! Meet our newest Whitefish vacation rental additions, including a secluded lodge in the woods surrounded by trails, gorgeous condos on Whitefish Lake with stunning views and lake access, and luxurious properties on Whitefish Mountain with walking access to all the resort’s summer activities! There’s something for everyone! Contact our friendly local team if you’d like assistance planning your Whitefish, Montana summer adventure!
Need inspiration? Montana is an adventurer’s playground in the summer and there are countless activities for the whole family. Check out our team’s favorite Montana summer activities here!
Top things to do in Montana this Spring – activities & events for all!
😎☀️Still trying to figure out what to do for Spring Break? Take the kiddos skiing! Montana offers family-friendly activities for all! Whether you want to ski, snowmobile, snowshoe, dog sled, or just relax by a cozy fire or in a hot tub with a stunning view, the possibilities are endless. Also, don’t miss Free Admission to National Parks on April 22, 2023 – Visit Glacier and Yellowstone!
If you’re looking to ski, you’re in luck, Montana is experiencing an awesome snowy season which means Spring skiing conditions are excellent. Whitefish Mountain Resort is open until April 9, 2023 and Big Sky Resort is open until April 23, 2023! The resorts host lots of fun spring activities like pond skims, rail jams, concerts, and more. So get to Big Sky and enjoy some epic turns!
Find Your Perfect Montana Spring Skiing Property – Sunny Turns Await!
We’ve put together a list of our favorite Montana properties for Spring from Big Sky to Whitefish with amenities ranging from Ski In/Out, Hot Tubs, Fireplaces, Views, Close to Town, Shuttle Service and more! Want a recommendation from our local team? Contact us!
Flowers, chocolate, jewelry… Why not try something new?! Get your sweetie something unique with an unforgettable trip of a lifetime to Montana!
Mountains, adventure, cozy fireplaces & relaxing hot tubs. What could be better?!
Romantic Summer Getaways
We asked Charli some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? I don’t think anything can beat 2 weeks in Italy with some of our closest friends. We ate all the food, drank all the wine and made the most amazing memories.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? The first thing I always look for is a deck with great views!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Definitely Mark Wahlberg at Lake Forest Retreat.
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? Hard no on hospital corners!
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Vacation Rentals for sure!
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clarke, what was your favorite place? Gates of the Mountain, hands down the coolest 4th grade field trip I ever chaperoned!
- What is your favorite season? Winter!! Snow is one of my most favorite things. I love the days I get to play in it and the days it shuts down my house and we watch movies all day.
- Favorite sports team? My husband would be disappointed in me if I didn’t say the 49ers.
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? My family and I spent a lot of time outside making memories, I even learned how to fly fish.
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? Hermione Granger, especially in the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Ha! I always buy Crest toothpaste. The others just don’t make my mouth feel clean.
Learn more about Charli and the rest of the Stay Montana team!
We ❤️ these photos of Charli & her family, living the Montana lifestyle!
Why Book Direct with Stay Montana?
- Confidence with a family & employee-owned company you TRUST.
- Access to expert, local help for vacation planning and anything else you need during your stay.
- Support local businesses.
- SAVINGS! Did you know Vrbo & Airbnb charge extra fees?
Browse our rentals across Montana below and make sure to #BookDirect! If you have any questions, our local team is here to assist! Contact us!
Stay Montana Gatherings – Exclusive Food Options for Our Stay Montana Guests from our Family Cookbook!
We are delighted to announce a new food delivery option for our Big Sky and Bozeman guests! Stay Montana has partnered with OrdersUp! to put together a menu with many exclusive chef-prepared offerings specifically for Stay Montana guests. You can completely customize your order or, if you would like to be the chef yourself, check out The Stay Montana Family Cookbook, a beautiful book consisting of the Stay Montana team & homeowners’ favorite recipes! You can even order recipe kits or pre-made goodies inspired by the cookbook!
Browse & Order Your Goodies Here
- Completely custom! Whatever you want!
- Cookbook Inspired: Bison Chili, Grandma Cheryl’s Lasagna, Best Ever Brownies, and “Cookie Monster” Cookies!
- Seasonal breakfast, lunch, dinner, apps, and dessert goodies.
- Holiday feasts! See below!
We think our guests will love ordering breakfast items that they can quickly re-heat and then hit the slopes. Guests will also love returning to their vacation rental with a delicious, made-from-scratch meal they can throw in the oven and enjoy after a day of adventures in Big Sky or Bozeman!
Homes with the Best Kitchens | Big Sky Lodging Options | Bozeman Vacation Rentals
Visiting for the holidays? Wonderful! Make your holidays extra relaxing by ordering food for your gathering in advance and then simply re-heating it!
Stay Montana Gatherings Details:
- Order 5 days in advance
- $200 minimum order required
- Delivery to Bozeman and Big Sky
- Delivery days are Tuesdays, Thursdays and Fridays
- Recipe kits – all ingredients are provided and you make the food yourself
- Pre-made food – all you have to do is reheat and enjoy!
Browse & Order Your Goodies Here
🎿 Top 5 Big Sky Ski-In/Ski-Out Vacation Rentals 🏂
The ultimate in convenience – a ski-in/ski-out vacation rental! Stay Montana offers Big Sky condos, cabins and private vacation rental homes. Vacation rental amenities can include cozy fireplaces, private hot tubs, stunning views, and more!
Big Sky Resort the premier ski resort in the area and it is known as the “Biggest Skiing in North America” with over 5,850 skiable acres! Get your lift tickets ahead of time and save yourself the hassle when you get there! Plus, buying in advance ensures the best rate possible.
Shoshone complex – Located right at the base of Big Sky Resort Mountain Village! The Shoshone units are located inside a hotel-condo complex that offers many cushy amenities – a seasonal heated outdoor pool, indoor hot tub, Health Club, Steam Room, Sauna, Ski Valet and free shuttle to the Meadow Village and Town Center. Properties have 1 to 2 bedrooms and 2 to 3 bathrooms, accommodating 6 to 8 guests. Many feature cozy fireplaces and gorgeous views of Big Sky Mountain Resort.
Browse all Ski in/Out Big Sky Vacation Rentals>>
Make sure and check out our top 5 Big Sky ski-in/ski-out vacation rentals below! These vacation rentals are all part of our Sapphire Collection – the ultimate in luxury. These hand-picked properties offer countless amenities, a welcoming bottle of wine and coffee, luxurious robes for your stay, a personalized welcome note, and an in-person property orientation at check-in. You’ll also be greeted by Ella Cookies, our beloved family recipe plus a Stay Montana Family Cookbook for you to keep!
Here are a few fun questions we asked to get to know David:
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? Saint Thomas in the Virgin Islands a few years ago. The water was so warm and clear. I snorkeled for hours every day with sea turtles, schools of fish, and sting rays!
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? Cleanliness – A guest wants to come in and feel like they are the first ones to use the property.
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Payton Manning and it would be at one of our Whitefish Slopeside Luxury Ski in/out homes during a blizzard!
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? Hospital Corners out of habit.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent?Tent if I am off the grid in the woods, otherwise I would prefer a vacation rental.
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clarke, what was your favorite place? Glacier National Park.
- What is your favorite season? Winter.
- Favorite sports team? Broncos.
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? Mountain Biking!
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? Harry Potter.
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Neversummer Snowboards because the quality of their product is always on point, they are reliable and stylish.
More about David and the rest of our local Stay Montana team >>