We asked Laura some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? Fiji was amazing but I have to say my honeymoon where we ate, hiked & swam our way through Italy was the best.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? Personally, I love decks & views. Waterfront or ski in/out is a bonus!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Garth Brooks in one of the gorgeous Slopeside Properties! Then I’d make him go skiing with me! And oh yeah, maybe sing “The Thunder Rolls.”
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? What are hospital corners? haha.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Backpacking tent with my pup! Or ski-in/out vacation rental.
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clark, what was your favorite place? I’d love to check out the caverns but I really love the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers and want to spend more time on them.
- What is your favorite season? Fall. Although this Montana Spring has been spectacular!
- Favorite sports team? Pittsburgh Steelers or LA Kings – I’m trying to learn how to play hockey!
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? I put my kids’ plastic swimming pool in my kitchen, filled it with Cheerios and my kids and dog played hungry hungry hippo (sort of).
- Favorite book of all time? The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. “Don’t Panic.”
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Chacos!
We ❤️ these photos of Laura & her family!