We asked Laura some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? Fiji was amazing but I have to say my honeymoon where we ate our way through Italy was the best.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? Personally, I love decks & views.
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Philip Rosenthal in Slopeslide Luxury Ski-In/Out Retreat!
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? What are hospital corners? haha.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Backpacking tent! Or ski-in/out vacation rental.
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clark, what was your favorite place? I’d love to check out the caverns but I really love the Yellowstone and Missouri Rivers and want to spend more time on them.
- What is your favorite season? Fall.
- Favorite sports team? Pittsburgh Steelers or LA Kings – I’m trying to learn how to play hockey!
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? I put my kids’ plastic swimming pool in my kitchen, filled it with cheerios and my kids and dog played hungry hungry hippo (sort of).
- Favorite book of all time? The Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy. “Don’t Panic.”
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Chacos!
We ❤️ these photos of Laura & her family!