The Yellowstone River Retreat is your quintessential Montana river front escape! Located on the banks of the famed Yellowstone River, this three-bedroom and two bath home is calling all fishermen. After a long day of fishing, just kick back at the fire pit and relax to the sounds of the River. The home is only a short drive to Gardiner, Chico Hot Springs and Livingston, that offers numerous shops, restaurants, and much more.
Enjoy Yellowstone National Park, white water rafting, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana.
The best part about this home is its' location! From here you have ultimate River access to some of the best fly fishing in America! You're also just a short drive away from Yellowstone National Park, so there's always something new to explore!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Yellowstone River frontage for fly fishing
- Only Private Dock in Paradise Valley
- Flat Screen TV with Satellite
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Wood Burning Fireplace - wood provided
- Gas Grill
- Snow Removal
- Washer and Dryer with Laundry Detergent
- Parking for 2 Cars, 2 Outside Spaces
- Outstanding location - 30 Minutes from Livingston, MT with amazing views, 40 minutes to Yellowstone Entrance in Gardiner, MT.
- Master bedroom: Queen-sized bed
- Second bedroom: Queen-sized bed
- Third bedroom: 2 Twin-sized beds or converted in King Bed
- Additional sleeping: sofa sleeper in the living area can sleep 2 extra guests
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, dishware, blender, basic spices, trash bags, dish soap, dishwasher soap, sponge, and paper towels
- Dining table seating entertains six guests
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in all bathrooms
- Chico Hot Springs Restaurant
- No smoking
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Washer and Dryer
- Iron/Ironing Board
- Deck and Gas Grill
- Fire Pit
- Minimum Age Requirement
- Non Smoking
View And Location:
- Mountain Views
- River Front
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.