There are endless reasons to visit Yellowstone National Park. Besides all of the amazing natural wonders to explore, there are so many activities and experiences to be had! Whether you are discovering the park on your own or on a guided tour, be sure to visit all or some of the highlights below.
THINGS TO DO
PLACES TO STAY
West Yellowstone & Gardiner Area Highlights
- Old Faithful
- Grand Canyon of Yellowstone
- Grand Prismatic Spring Mammoth Hot Springs
- Lamar Valley
Top Attractions & Activities
- Fly Fishing – Yellowstone & Madison Rivers
- Snow Coach Tours – Gardiner & West Yellowstone
- Snowmobiling – West Yellowstone
- Hiking – Uncle Tom’s Trail, Trout Lake Trail, Mystic Falls
- Rafting – Yellowstone River
More About Yellowstone
Spread across three states, Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park was established in 1875. It was the first national park in the United States and is also known for being the first national park in the world! Known for its wildlife and geothermal features, Yellowstone supports many types of ecosystems and life. Learn all about what this breathtaking park has to offer!