Downtown Whitefish, Montana is a beautiful, lively vacation spot all year round! There are numerous places to shop, dine, and have a drink! Plus, you have access to all of the outdoor activities that Whitefish has to offer including skiing & snowboarding at Whitefish Mountain Resort, fishing, boating & swimming on Whitefish Lake, and visiting Glacier National Park which is only 45 minutes away! Whitefish is also an extremely walkable town with paths going from the Whitefish River to Whitefish Lake’s City Beach to downtown Whitefish and more!
Local’s tip – don’t miss the Whitefish Legacy Trail System and this handy map showing trails around the city and beyond!
Our favorite eateries in Downtown Whitefish:
Italian & Pizza:
- Ciao Mambo
- Paisano’s Second Street Pizza
- Jersey Boy’s Pizza
- MacKenzie River Pizza Co.
- Mama Blanca’s
- Jalisco Cantina
- Indah Sushi
- Wasabi Sushi Bar & Ginger Grill
- Bonsai Brewing Project
- Montana Tap House (patio only)
- Last Chair Kitchen & Bar (patio only)
- Latitude 48 Bistro
- Great Northern Bar and Grille
- Tupelo Grille
- Craggy Range Bar & Grille
Our Favorite Shopping in Downtown Whitefish:
- Mum’s Flowers
- Sage & Cedar
- Sportsman & Ski Haus
- Village Shop
- The Montana Scene
- Cabin Creek Antiques
- Montana Shirt Co.
- The Toggery Montana – Whitefish
Our Favorite Places to Grab a Drink in Downtown Whitefish:
- Spotted Bear Spirits
- Montana Tap House (serves food)
- Bonsai Brewing Project (opens in March for the season, pet friendly!)
- Bulldog Saloon (serves food)
- The Bierstube – quintessential ski bar on Whitefish Mountain
- Casey’s (serves food, dance floor, live music)
- Palace Bar
- Hellroaring Saloon and Eatery
Looking for a place to stay? Check out our available rentals in and around Downtown Whitefish!