Tucked away above Main Street in historic downtown Bozeman, this one-bedroom apartment has all you need while visiting the glorious Gallatin Valley!
As you enter the apartment, you climb a set of stairs leading you to Gracious Urban Abode, featuring south facing windows and skylights. The urban great room, with an exposed brick wall running the length of the apartment, has hints of the past. The south facing windows allow a view of the mountains in the distance, and in the foreground treetops of Bozeman's chic south-side neighborhood.
The kitchen is wonderfully equipped with a range, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave and a washer/dryer combo unit. The cabinets are well stocked with coordinating Waverly dinnerware, glassware, serving pieces, baking supplies, blender, mix master, coffee maker, and toaster. Off the kitchen is a large bathroom featuring a long vanity, toilet and shower.
The dining area has a lovely stone topped table with four very comfortable iron and wooden chairs. A lovely pine console divides the dining area from the seating area where a hi-tech stereo is located. A beautiful gold and red sleeper sofa with a cozy throw set the stage for the urban décor.
In addition to a full-sized Air Sleeper Sofa, an oversized leather recliner invites you to sit and relax. There is a beautiful wooden entertainment center, and a TV with great cable service and an assortment of DVDs for the DVD player. The walls are adorned with colorful European advertising art enhancing this urban abode. A great place to spend some time with friends and family, this unit also offers an A/C unit to keep you cool in the summer months.
The bedroom has a great pillow-top king size bed with beautiful cherry nightstands. The bedroom also has a cherry highboy dresser, a leather club chair, and a wicker trunk clothes hamper. The bed linens are 300-count, Egyptian cotton sheets with a cozy burgundy and gold comforter.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Located in downtown Bozeman
- Flat screen TV with cable, CD Player, DVD player, stereo system, and games
- High speed internet, air conditioning, linens, ironing board
- Washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- Off street parking
- Nearby ATM, post office, internet café, banks, area fitness center, and shopping
- Bedroom 1: king-sized bed
- Additional sleeping: sleeper sofa
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with refrigerator, dishwasher, coffee maker, microwave, toaster, and cookware
- Table to entertain four people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap in full bath
Stay Montana Recommendations:
- Five on Black Brazilian cuisine
- Open Range
- Nova Cafe
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Downhill / Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Washer and Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- Minimum Age Requirement
- No Pets Allowed
- Non Smoking
View And Location:
- Located in Downtown Bozeman