Situated above one of Bozeman's legendary restaurants and chic galleries, Let the Sun Shine is a blend of Montana history and today's latest technology. This cozy, one-bedroom apartment has been recently remodeled and furnished with the visitor's comfort in mind. As you enter this sun-filled apartment, the lathe and plaster walls and ten-foot ceilings set the tone for this space. Adding to the Montana feel, there is an oil painting of buffalo roaming the range. In the summer months, a window air conditioner is available to further ensure guest's comfort.
The living room has a sumptuous leather sofa with faux cowhide pillows and a plaid throw. There is an oversized recliner covered in a Western, outdoor tapestry featuring moose and bears. The large entertainment center, crafted of hand hewn oak and milk glass, houses everything you need for entertainment. The TV has a great cable package. There is a DVD player with a variety of movies for you to view and a great stereo system with a library of music from which you can choose. In case you need something else to do, there is a variety of board games to play as well.
The dining area features a round, drop leaf oak table and four chairs. A wonderful wooden canoe, repurposed as a shelving unit, houses a set of stoneware and flatware for eight. Adding to the wildlife motif, there is a “Duck's Unlimited” coat rack for your convenience. Off the living room is a brand new kitchen featuring all you need for a comfortable stay.
The bedroom has an oversized, hand-hewn queen oak headboard and night table. The mattress is a top-of-the-line, pillow-top mattress with 300-thread count Egyptian cotton bedding. There is a matching dresser and mirror providing ample storage. A walk-in closet equipped with iron and ironing board. A retro set of built-in cupboards is just outside the bathroom for additional storage.
The bathroom off the bedroom is bright and new. There is a tub and shower combo. The towels are plentiful, but there are laundry facilities down the atrium hallway in a locked laundry room for your use if needed.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Located in downtown Bozeman
- TV with cable, DVD player, library of DVDs, CD player, library of CDs, games
- High speed internet
- Air conditioning unit
- Coin OP washer and dryer with laundry detergent, iron, ironing board, vacuum
- Nearby ATM, post office, internet café, bank, shopping, and restaurants
- Bedroom: queen-sized bed
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with a range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mix-master, spice rack, and all the cookware and glassware
- Drop leaf table to entertain four people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- High-Speed Internet - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Coin OP Washer and Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Located near Downtown Bozeman