Enjoy this getaway mountain home in the desirable Aspen Groves community! This home in Aspen Groves with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms, expansive great room with living area, dining, kitchen, and patio with amazing mountain views. Enjoy the many hikes/bikes that can start and finish from the house and you are just two miles away is Big Sky Town Center which offers numerous shops, restaurants, free concerts in the park, movie theaters, farmers market and much more. From your home, a short drive to the ski lifts, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, spa, and Big Sky Golf course.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Wood Burning Fireplace,
- Flat screen TV's
- Full kitchen
- Washer and Dryer
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle, additional parking in front of garage
- Private Hot Tub
- Snow Removal
- 4WD Recommended during the winter
- Outstanding location – 10-minute drive to Big Sky Resort, 2.5 miles to Big Sky Town Center, 53 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance.
- Master bedroom: King-sized bed (2nd Floor)
- Second Bedroom: Queen-sized bed (1st Floor)
- Third Bedroom: 2 twin-sized beds (1st Floor)
- Additional Sleeping: Twin Bed (1st Floor)
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Gas Range, Coffee Maker, Coffee Grinder, Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, Basic Spices, Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 6 people
- 2 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes, Hot Tub Towels
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Washer and Dryer
- Hot Tub
- Attached Garage
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Meadow
Most of the homes in Montana do not have central A/C, instead we use the old fashioned Montana A/C. Montana A/C is we encourage guests to open windows at night, and closing them up during the day (Including curtains/blinds). Closing them during the day will help keep cool air inside, and we ask that you do so if you are not present in the home for your safety. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.