This spacious affordable condo in Skycrest with 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, living area, kitchen, and hot tub is conveniently located in the mountain village at Big Sky. From your condo, take a quick shuttle to the ski lifts, shopping, restaurants, hiking trails, mountain bike trails, lake, and a spa. You can drive 10 minutes to the Big Sky Golf course, Big Sky Town Center events, movie theaters, restaurants, and shopping.
Big Sky Resort "Americas Biggest Skiing", offers winter enthusiasts 5800 acres, 4,350 ft vertical drop, and average annual snowfall of 400 inches. Lone Peak, at 11,166 feet, offers challenging runs, iconic chutes, and magic carpets at the base offer kid-friendly beginner runs.
In the summer enjoy Yellowstone National Park, fly fishing in the blue ribbon trout streams, white water rafting, Arnold Palmer golf course, mountain biking, zip lining, hiking, or just chill in the mountains of southwest Montana. Don't miss the free concerts, farmer's markets, and weekly special events throughout the summer!
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Cable/Satellite with flat screen TV
- Wood Burning Fireplace - wood provided
- Full Kitchen
- Private Hot Tub
- Garage parking for 1 vehicle and outdoor parking for 1 additional vehicle
- 4WD recommended in the winter
- Outstanding location – 5 minute shuttle to Big Sky Resort, 10-minute drive to Big Sky Town Center, 57 miles to West Yellowstone Entrance
- Amazing views of Lone Mountain Peak!
- Sister 2 bedroom unit located next door for large families/groups
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized bed (1st Floor)
- Second Bedroom: Queen-sized bed (1st Floor)
- 1 full-sized futon bed
Stay Montana provides the following complementary amenities only! You are responsible for the purchase of any additional items you may require during your stay.
Salt and Pepper | 2 rolls of paper towels | 2 rolls of toilet paper per bathroom | 2 dishwasher tablets | 2 extra trash bags per can | 1 bottle liquid dish soap | 4 laundry detergent pods | 1 individual travel sized Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo and conditioner per bathroom.
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Gas Range, Coffee Maker, Mixer, Toaster, Blender, Roasting Pan, Bakeware, Basic Spices,Trash Bags, Dish Soap, Dishwasher Soap, Sponge, and Paper Towels.
- Table for 6 people
- 3 Bar Seats in Kitchen
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath Towels, Hand Towels, Wash Clothes, Hot Tub Towels
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (Travel Size) Shampoo, Conditioner and Soap in all Bathrooms
- Cross Country Skiing
- Downhill/Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Wireless Internet (WIFI) - speeds cannot be guaranteed based upon weather or usage in the area
- Cable/Satellite TV
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Hot Tub
- Community laundry
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Mountain View
- Big Sky Mountain Village
Please note, most homes in Montana do not have air conditioning. We encourage guests to open the windows at night to enjoy cooler evening temperatures and close them during the day (including curtains/blinds) to keep the cool air in. For your safety, please only open windows when you are present on the property. Additionally, most homes will have fans located in the bedroom closets.