The unique features of Smart & Sassy are what make this apartment a comfortable “home away from home.” The ten-foot ceilings and large windows fill this unit with light. The windows overlook a cool walkway between buildings, creating a wonderful urban feel. The living area has modern furniture, above which hangs a great piece of contemporary art. The windows are covered in a coordinating strip, providing the function of privacy. There is a pub-style table with two upholstered stools for your dining pleasure and a mirrored, wine glass rack for your use. An entertainment center houses a TV with a great cable package, a DVD player with a fun selection of DVDs, and a contemporary stereo with a selection of CDs. A matching coat rack provides the perfect place to conveniently hang your outdoor gear.
Through a retro arched opening is the kitchen, with all the conveniences one will need. The open shelves are filled with kicky dishes and glassware especially selected for this fun filled pop décor. There are all the cooking and baking supplies needed to prepare a great meal.
Just off the living area is the bedroom with ten-foot ceilings and two great windows. The windows are covered in a Waverly drapery, providing privacy. The top of the line, pillow top king size bed is adorned in co-coordinating Waverly bedding. The sheets are 400-thread count Egyptian cotton. There is a down comforter and an assortment of both down and non-down pillows. Tables provide the bed-side necessities such as lamps, radio, alarms, phone and books for your reading pleasure. There is a cherry highboy dresser along with a large closet for all your storage needs. And on the wall hangs a great print of a classic red barn in the quintessential rural scene.
Through the bedroom is a bright new bathroom. A tub/shower combo will provide a wonderful soak or a great shower. There are ample fluffy towels. Original, built-in cabinets provide storage for all your toiletries and extras you may need during your stay. Laundry facilities are conveniently located just down the hall.
Your Montana Starts Here!
Key Residence Features:
- Located in downtown Bozeman
- Flat screen TV with cable, DVD player, library of DVDs, stereo system, library of CDs
- High speed internet
- Coin OP washer and dryer with laundry detergent
- Nearby ATM, post office, internet cafe, FedEx, banks, shopping, and restaurants
- Pets allowed (pet fee required)
- Bedroom: king-sized bed on 2nd floor
Kitchen Amenities and Supplies:
- Full kitchen with a range, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, mix-master, spice rack, knives, cutting boards, dishware and glassware.
- Table to entertain two people
Bathroom Amenities and Supplies:
- Bath towels, hand towels, and wash clothes provided
- Bee Kind by Gilchrist & Soames (travel size) shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and soap
- Downhill / Alpine Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- High Speed Internet
- Linens Provided
- On-Call Maintenance
- Vacation Specialist
- Coin OP Washer and Dryer
- Off Street Parking
- No smoking
- No Pets allowed
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Minimum Age Requirement
View And Location:
- Located in Downtown Bozeman