Here are a few fun questions we asked to get to know Ashley:
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? Mix between traveling the sea on an Alaskan Cruise and my trip to Valdez, Alaska! On the cruise, we saw whales, went through wild hurricane waters, and came across some of the most amazing glaciers and islands. In Valdez, there was the most scenic and seriously fun whitewater rafting, sea kayaking, hiking… all the fun things, on repeat, with fresh seafood every day!
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? Cleanliness! If it’s clean and organized, everything else seems to fall into place.
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Jason Momoa (because obviously) at Salish Ridge Retreat! Capture the essence of nature and indulge in a cozy slice of paradise!
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? Oh, the habitual hospital corners.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Depending on the adventure, I’d say either stargazing in a hammock with a tent, or… soaking up all the sweet luxuries of a vacation rental in my own private hot tub!
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clarke, what was your favorite place? Although I have yet to visit, I would have to say the Gates of the Mountains. It’s halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Parks and would be an adventure to remember! Giant Springs is another spot that looks absolutely incredible!
- What is your favorite season? Fall, for sure! Fresh, crisp air, fireplace nights and cozy vibes, changing colors of the leaves, crisp hikes and jumping into leaf piles, pumpkin patches and fun times!
- Favorite sports team? Chicago Bulls, back in MJ days!
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? Every day was the most fun, being able to spend all of the one-on-one time with my kids and creating a deeper bond with every precious moment.
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? Harry Potter is just a given here…
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Jeep! You can take it anywhere, anytime, all-weather, never-ending, ever-changing options… the go-to for every adventure!
Learn more about Ashley and the rest of our Stay Montana team here!
Want to come visit? Browse all Flathead Valley properties here.
Below is Salish Ridge Retreat, one of Ashley’s favorite properties!