We asked Amber some fun questions to get to know her better:
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? For me, it’s the beds! I love a soft bed with lots of pillows! A fully-stocked kitchen is my second most important, coffee for my husband and a teapot for me!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? I would cook for George Strait. Not only is he my absolute favorite country artist, he seems so genuine! I would make him dinner at Lake Forest Retreat in Flathead Valley!
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? When I make my own bed, no hospital corners.
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? A nice vacation rental is my go to! Especially one with a private hot tub!
- What is your favorite season? Winter is my favorite, nothing beats cuddling on the couch with my husband and our 3 beagles keeping warm on a snowy day!
- Favorite sports team? Football is the Cowboys and Baseball would be the Red Sox!
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? My favorite character would be Mickey and Minnie – or any classic Disney character! Winne the Pooh is also a top contender!
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Yes, Dooney and Bourke is my absolute one brand I don’t stray from. The quality of materials and simple designs get me every time! I have a Dooney and Bourke for almost any occasion.
We ❤️ these photos of Amber living the Montana lifestyle!