We asked Charli some fun questions to get to know her better!
- Where was the best vacation you ever took? I don’t think anything can beat 2 weeks in Italy with some of our closest friends. We ate all the food, drank all the wine and made the most amazing memories.
- What do you think is the most important thing in a home for a guest? The first thing I always look for is a deck with great views!
- If you could cook dinner for a celebrity in one of our vacation homes, who would it be and where? Definitely Mark Wahlberg at Lake Forest Retreat.
- When you make a bed, hospital corners or no hospital corners? Hard no on hospital corners!
- What’s your preference, vacation rental, hotel, RV, or tent? Vacation Rentals for sure!
- If you were exploring Montana with Lewis and Clarke, what was your favorite place? Gates of the Mountain, hands down the coolest 4th grade field trip I ever chaperoned!
- What is your favorite season? Winter!! Snow is one of my most favorite things. I love the days I get to play in it and the days it shuts down my house and we watch movies all day.
- Favorite sports team? My husband would be disappointed in me if I didn’t say the 49ers.
- What was the most fun you had during the Covid-19 shut down? My family and I spent a lot of time outside making memories, I even learned how to fly fish.
- Favorite book or movie character of all time? Hermione Granger, especially in the Sorcerer’s Stone.
- Are you loyal to any brand? If yes why? Ha! I always buy Crest toothpaste. The others just don’t make my mouth feel clean.
We ❤️ these photos of Charli & her family, living the Montana lifestyle!