We’re getting stoked for winter in Montana! Ski season, holidays, snowman building, cozy fires, hot tubs, cocoa, time with our loved ones, and more! ☃️ ❄️
Here are some of our local team’s favorite winter events:
- Big Sky Resort’s Opening Day November 24th
- Whitefish Mountain Resort’s Opening Day December 8th
- The Bigfork Holiday Parade of Lights & Santa’s Arrival December 3rd
- Christmas Strolls – Bozeman December 3rd & Whitefish December 9th
- This just in! Stay Montana will be handing out Ella Cookies at the Whitefish Christmas Stroll on December 9th at 5pm. We will also have a booth with some fun surprises up our sleeve so swing by and say hi!
- Torchlight Parades + Fireworks on Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve at Whitefish Mountain & Big Sky Resort
- Whitefish Winter Carnival – February 3-5th, 2023
- Plus, don’t miss us at the Great Northwest Oktoberfest in Whitefish for 2 great weekends! September 22-24th and September 29-October 1st! Enjoy delicious German food, drinks, music and dancing, crazy contests, food trucks, artists, crafters and so much more! Stay Montana is proud to be one of this year’s premier sponsors of Oktoberfest in Whitefish! All of our Stay Montana guests that are attending Oktoberfest will be offered free entrance tickets!