Stay Montana is proud to join Visit Big Sky in the Montana Aware effort to encourage responsible travel in Montana. At Stay Montana, safety is our number one priority for guests and Montana locals. That’s why we follow the CDC’s cleaning guidelines and ALL of our vacation rental properties have contactless entry. Additionally, we have implemented a NEW 2 day cancel policy where guests can get a full refund if they need to cancel due to unforeseen circumstances. We’re proud that Montana remains open, welcoming visitors, and we want to be sure everyone is following safe travel best practices to ensure your safety and to slow the spread of COVID-19.
For more on info our cleaning policies, contactless entry, local/state regulations, etc. visit our FAQ page.
Montana Aware’s Safe Travel Guidelines
Before travelers hit the road, they should, “Know before you go.”
• Know the local public health guidelines before arriving at their destination
• Understand some services and destinations may be limited
• Stay home if they’re sick
When travelers are on the road, they should:
• Wear a mask – face coverings are required in certain indoor spaces and for certain organized outdoor activities in counties currently experiencing four or more active cases of COVID-19
• Maintain social distance (at least 6 feet apart)
• Wash their hands and use hand sanitizer
• Avoid touching their face
• Cover coughs and sneezes
More Info on Safe Travel Guidelines
Please visit https://www.healthygallatin.org/coronavirus-covid-19/ for the most up-to-date local health guidelines from Gallatin County and https://flatheadhealth.org/novel-coronavirus-covid-19/ for guidelines from Flahtead County..