The Flathead Valley is a summer paradise with convenient access to Glacier National Park, tons of water including Flathead Lake (the largest natural freshwater lake west of the Great Lakes), and many charming towns such as Bigfork, Whitefish, Lakeside and Columbia Falls. A visit to the Flathead Valley will allow you to enjoy world-class hiking, rafting, fishing, golfing, dining, shopping and more!
- Glacier National Park – make sure you have a ticket for entry if you plan to drive the Going to the Sun road this summer!
- Bigfork – take in a show at the reknown Bigfork Summer Playhouse.
- Flathead Lake – rent a boat or take a SUP around Bigfork Bay.
- Lakeside – sample a flight of beer and enjoy delicious food at Tamarack Brewery.
- Whitefish – check out the extensive, easy to access Whitefish Trail system.
- Columbia Falls – don’t miss the farmers market on Thursdays, complete with live music, beer garden, food trucks and of course produce!
We now have over 40 properties throughout the picturesque Flathead Valley, including watefront, secluded or walk to town homes – there’s something for everyone!
Helpful Links About the Area:
Check out some of our newest vacation rentals around The Flathead Valley!